The Colmar academy is the most ancient and renowned Theremin Academy – it’s where the academy concept was developed by Carolina & Thierry and started in 2010.
18/07/2019 09h –
Details will be published around May 2019. But for sure, there will be:
- Individual Theremin lessons
- Theremin group lessons & workshops
- Theremin chamber music classes
- Theremin tuning, upgrade, and repair service
- A festive common dinner for all participants
- Café musical: A student’s concert around a coffee and pastries table
The academy will be held at Thierry’s Theremin atelier,
9 rue des Serruriers, 68000 Colmar, France
Information for participants
What you will need to carry with you
- Music stand
- Theremin stand
In case you can’t travel with an amplifier and/or a theremin stand, please contact us before registering. In most cases, a solution can be found.
Please try to be present during all days of the academy, so that we might schedule lessons and classes without constraints.
Stay and food
You may book your stay in the neighbored Primo or Ibis hotels, the tourist apartments next door, with the help of the Colmar tourist information, or via AirBnB. Since Colmar is a town of great touristic interest, you’ll find many shops and restaurants in walking distance from the academy location.